Art Shows / Exhibitions
- 2005 Triveni Art Gallery, New Delhi.
- 1998 Nehru Center Art Gallery, Mumbai.
- 1996 Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai.
- 2006 Collector's Stop, Art Gallery, New Delhi.
- 2004 Bajaj Art Gallery, Mumbai.
- 2003 Army Navy Art Gallery, Mumbai.
- 2003 London, by Arushi Art Gallery, New Delhi.
- 2003 Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai.
- 2002 Harvest-2002, Arushi Art Gallery, New Delhi.
- 2002 Lalit Kala Academy, Rabindra Bhawan, New Delhi.
- 2001 AIFACS Art Gallery, New Delhi.
- 2000 Son-At-Lumiere Art Gallery, Mumbai.
- 1997 Devlalikar Art Gallery, Indore.
- 2006,04,02,01,00 Rashtriya Kala Parv, Ujjain.
- 2006 Kala Rang-Kala Sang, Gwalior.
- 2006 Prarambh, All India Art Camp, Shimla.
- 2005 International Kala Parv, Ujjain.
- 2004 Kala Rang Kala Sang, National Art Festival,
Relation ...Relation with the self ...Relation with
surrounding ...Relation with nature ...Relation with
everyone and so on..on..&..on..... memories... and
Mainly my paintings travel in this world at the same
Words never die whatever we say it remains in the air
& universe in the form of sound waves forever. So
First human on earth, first spoken word from him, whatever
they are, are they alive in the universe till now here
or there or somewhere ? Can we hear those words as they
were spoken in the past ?
This thought, that million and billions of people,
whatever they spoke years ago, all those words are floating
around in the air...simply...simply this thought excites
me like anything. I strongly believe that these words
can be found everywhere around us; in dupatta of a girl,
in the clothes we wear, on our bodies or randomly floating
in the air....
So in my paintings words are appearing most of the
time anywhere. Every time I paint, they come more and
more from no-where or from everywhere..."