His fascination for Ganesha dates back
to his early childhood, to an exhibition of paintings
of Ganesha which his father P. Satyamurthy had taken
him to. The visual impact left an inedible impression
on his impressionable mind. The fascination continues
unabated. In fact you can see it grow, in his growing
collection of Ganesha paintings!
Bala Bhaktha Raju has participated in several exhibitions
and as a designer of ornaments, in India and abroad.
- Dec' 2003 Kala Bhavan, Hyderabad
- Feb' 2004 Workshop, Kala Mandir, Hyderabad
- July' 2004 Monsoon Workshop, Kala Mandir, Hyderabad
- Dec' 2004 Group Show, State Art Gallery, Hyderabad.
- Dec' 2005 Art Aid for Tsunami Relief, State Art