Born: 1972, Delhi
- 1994, B.F.A. Painting, College of Art, New Delhi.
- 1996, M.F.A. Painting, College of Art, New Delhi.
- 2000, Gallerie Ganesha, New Delhi
- 2001, Nehru Centre Mumbai
- 2001, Shridharani Gallery, New Delhi
- 2001, American Embassy
- 2002, Prithvi Gallery, Mumbai
- 2003, Time & Space Art Gallery, Bangalore
- 2003, Gallerie Ganesha, New Delhi
- 2003, Tokyo WATARI-UM Contemporary Fine Art Gallerie,
- Japan. 2004, Shridharani Gallery, New Delhi
- 2004, Stilwerk, Berlin, Germany
Awards & Scholarships
- 1992-1993 1st Prize in painting College of Arts,
- 1993-1994 Merit scholarship, College of Arts, New
- 1994, Award Sailoz Mukherjee, College of Arts, New
- 1995, Award Karnataka Chitrakala Parishad, Banglore
- 2000-2002, Jr. Fellowship, Ministry of Human Resource
& Developmer New Delhi
- 2003, South Asian Friendship Scholarship for Japan
- College of Arts, New Delhi, Sahitya Kala Parishad,
- AIFACS, New Delhi, BirlaAcademyof Art & Culture,
- Karnataka Chitra Kala Parishad, Kurukshetra University
- Japan International Corporation Agency (Govt. of
- UTSC, (Govt. ofIndia) & Private Collections
in India, U.S.A., Germany, U.K., Japan, Korea, France,
Australia, Holland, Switzerland, Brazil.
Art is my passion. I express myself through both abstract
and figurative works. In my abstract work I feel ideas
flow through colour o¬n paper. Different colours
used indicate different pictures of life. I use various
colours to explain all possible phases of life.
Figurative paintings help me give shape to ideas and
be inventive and expressive while religious paintings
are the source of positive energies in my life.
Painting is my meditation; my path to self discovery,
I find silence in the noise of colour and form, tranquility
to me is creating a picture.