MUDITA BHANDARI (b.1978)
- 2000- MA (Fine) in Ceramic Sculpture from Faculty
of Fine Arts, M.S.University, Vadodara.
- 1998- B.F.A .in Ceramics from Kala Bhawan, Viswabharati,
SCHOLARSHIPS AND AWARDS
- 2002- Best Terracotta Exhibit in 14th All India
Studio Potters show organized by AIFACS, New Delhi.
- 2001- Honorable Mention in Madhya Pradesh State
Exhibition, organized by the Madhya Pradesh Kala Parishad
- 2001- Sponsorship from Ceramic Center, Baroda.
- 2000-2002- National Scholarship from the Human Resource
Department, Department of Culture Government of India.
- 2000-2001- Lalit Kala Academy Scholarship.
- 2000- Honorable mention in Madhya Pradesh state
exhibition organized by Madhya Pradesh Kala Parishad,
- 1995,’96 &’97- Merit Scholarship
from Viswabharati University, Santiniketan
- 2005- The Bombay Art Gallery, Mumbai.
- 2001- Alliance Francaise de Bhopal, Bhopal.
- 2001- Devlalikar Art Gallery, Indore.
- 2006- Third ASNA Clay Triennial, Karachi, Pakistan.
- 2005- ‘Earth Plates’ at Faculty of Fine
Arts, M.S.University, Baroda.
- 2004- 46th National Exhibition of Art.
- 2003- ‘Journey Together’ Alliance Francaise
de Bhopal in Bhopal.
- 2003- ‘Flags of Peace’ organized by
Pakistan-India People's Forum for Peace and Democracy,
- 2003- ‘Young Faces in Contemporary Indian
Art’, Birla Academy of Art and Culture, Kolkata
- 2003- Represented India in the First ASNA Ceramic
Triennial, in Karachi, Pakistan.
- 2003- ‘Skins of Water’ curated by Anahite
Contracter, Hermitage Art Gallery, Mumbai.
- 2003- All India Ceramic Show, Bharat Bhawan, Bhopal.
- 2002- 14TH AIFACS All India Potters Show.
- 2002- ‘Water’ Ceramic exhibition organized
by Delhi Blue Pottery at India Habitat Center, New
- 2001- ‘Secrets of the Earth’ Ceramics
Exhibition, organized by Apparao Galleries, Triveni
Kala Sangam, New Delhi.
- 2001- 44th National Exhibition of art 2001-02 organized
by Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi.
- 2001- Participated in Raza Award State Exhibition,
Bharat Bhawan Bhopal.
- 2000- Joint Exhibition at Nazar Art Gallery, Baroda.
- 2000- Participated in sculpture exhibition organized
by Dhoomimal art gallery, New Delhi.
- 2000, 2001- Participated in state exhibition, organized
by M.P Kala Parishad in Indore and Gwalior
- 1998- Exhibition of selective works of the students
of Kala Bhawan at Nandan Art Gallery, Santiniketan.
- 1995- Kala Bhawan annual exhibition in Academy of
Fine Arts, Calcutta.
CAMPS AND WORKSHOPS
- 2004- Terracotta plates workshop organized by Sayaji
Hotels, Indore and Past Modern, Baroda.
- 1999- Participated in Ceramic camp organized by
the Regional Lalit Kala Kendra, Lucknow.
- 1999- Paper Clay workshop with Kristine Michael
organized by Ceramic Center, Baroda.
- 1998- Design workshop by Regional Design and Technical
Development Center (Mumbai) held in the Faculty of
Fine Arts, Baroda.
- 2006- Hanging Sculpture 7 ft x 6 ft in copper sheet
and stainless steel sheet, S.D.P.S. Womens College,
- 2005- Outdoor Sculpture 10 ft x 10 ft x 5 ft in
terracotta, S.D.P.S. Womens College, Indore
- 2003- Conducted Design Improvisation Workshop in
Chhindwada under NID Ahmedabad and Madhya Pradesh
Hasta Shilp Evam Hasta Kargha Vikas Nigam
- 2003- Conducted Ceramic Workshop in Faculty of Plastic
Arts, Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkatta.
- 2003- External Examiner in Faculty of Plastic Arts,
- 2001-2003- Temporary Teaching Assistant, Sculpture
Department, Faculty of Fine Arts, M.S.Univerity, Baroda.
- 2002- Conducted Ceramic Workshop by Lalit Kala Academy,
- 2000- Worked under a Sponsorship Program for 4 months
at the Ceramic Center, Light Publications, Baroda.
Presently working as a freelance artist in Indore
and teaching in an Interior design college as visiting