1982 Received Inlaka Scholarship to study at Royal
College of Art, London. She was awarded distinction
for her thesis, A Painful Journey. Received the Unilever
Painting Prize at the degree show. She curated several
exhb. and herself participated in a number of residency
projects and artists camps. Lives and works in Vadodara.
- 1976-81 Studied at Faculty of Fine Arts, Maharaja
Sayajirao University, Baroda.
- 1978-81 Studied and practiced photography, under
the guidance of Jyoti Bhatt.
- 1982-83 Studied Film and Vedio, Fulham Institute,
- 1982-84 Studied painting, Royal College of Art,
- 1978 Opening exhb., Urja Art Gallery, Baroda.
- 1980 All India Photography Exhb., Mysore.
- 1982 Group exhb., British Council Gallery, Bombay.
- 1985 Solo exhb., Art Heritage, New Delhi.
- 1987 Biennale, Havana.
- 1988 Solo exhb., Gallery Sassi, Stolkholm.
- 1989 Artist Alert, In Memory of Safdar Hashmi, New
- 1991 Solo exhb., Sakshi Gallery, Madras.
- 1992 Solo exhb., Seagull for Arts, Calcutta.
- 1995 Dialogue of Peace, Geneva.
- 1997 Boarders/Territories, organised by Apparao
Galleries, Gallery 678, New York.
- 2000 Solo exhb., Gallery FIA, Amsterdam.
- 2002 Figures in My Mind, Gallery Espace, New Delhi.
- 2003 Bye Bye Baby, Sakshi Gallery, Mumbai.
- Art Heritage, New Delhi.
- National Gallery of Modern Art, New Delhi.
- Sakshi Gallery, Mumbai.
- Glenbarra Art Museum, Hemeji.
1988-89 Visiting Faculty, Kontogskolan Art College,
Stolkholm. 1992 Guest Faculty, Sarojini Naidu College
of Communication, Fine Arts and Performing Arts, Hyderabad.